Guide Lines for Abstratct Submission
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations at IACPCON 2019.
All those desirous of participating and presenting their work in the conference are requested to create an account and upload their abstract using online abstract submission on website www.iacpcon.in or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are requested to submit abstracts in the prescribed format available at the conference website. The themes listed on the page are representative research areas for abstract submission. The best oral and posters presentations will be selected for awards by the conference committee.
The abstracts text for oral and poster presentations should be one paragraph in length, in Times New Roman, 12-point font, single-spaced, and limited to a maximum of 300 words, excluding keywords. There may be up to six kywords. In the title, capitalize only the first letter of the first word (sentence case) and any proper nouns, acronyms, etc. The title should be in bold with 12- point font, followed by authors name(s) on the next line, and affiliation(s) on the subsequent line(s) with centered alignment, followed by the Email of the corresponding author. The name and Email of the corresponding author should be marked with asterisk in superscript (*). Presenting author’s name should be in all capital letters; all other author names should be in upper and lower case. Abstracts should be carefully prepared, in final form, with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors. Abstracts should state the specific objective(s) of the study and the results with sufficient details to support conclusion(s). Do not include any graphics, references, tables or tabular material in the body of the abstract.
- Each delegate registered for the conference shall be allowed to present and upload only One Platform paper (Award or Free paper) and One Poster presentation.
- Do not mention author’s name / institution in the body of the abstract.
- Maximum allowed word count for each abstract is 300 words.
- Submitting an abstract does not guarantee acceptance.
- The scientific committee will inform the authors on their email IDs submitted above in case of acceptance of abstract.
- The scientific committee will decide the final decision regarding the category of presentation. It would be binding to all authors.
- Registration for the IACPCON2019 is compulsory for presentation (Platform, Award Paper, Poster).
- No personal communication related to abstract acceptance and category of presentation would be entertained.
- Abstracts of the accepted papers will be printed in the abstract book as received. Authors are requested to ensure submission of error free text of the abstracts.
- During the Conference, all presentations and posters are to be uploaded in the preview room of the Conference. No presentations on individual / personal laptops / computers will be allowed in any case. The Conference secretariat undertakes to protect all original presentations, which shall be deleted from all records after the Conference.
- The last date for submission of all abstracts is 31 st AUG, 2019.